Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Turkey Day!

We've got a busy weekend ahead of us.

Wendy's Mom is coming over tomorrow night.
We pick up my cousin Daniel at USD early Thursday morning.
Drive to Los Angeles/Glendale. Meet my Aunt along the way (probably around Anaheim) to pass off Daniel.
Hang out with my family who will be spending the weekend in SoCal. Daniel and his parents will meet us in Glendale in the afternoon for Turkey.
Send Wen and her Mom back to SD on Thursday evening.
Hang out with family Friday.
Drive to SD with Family Friday night.
Miss Kathy and Jarrod who will be in town Friday.
Hang out with family more Saturday.
Send parents off to LA Saturday late afternoon who will drive back to Mountain View Sunday.
Visit Tristan's parents in Temecula/Murietta Sunday (I think!).

Whew! Anyone else have a lot planned for Thanksgiving weekend?

6 comments:

Wendy said...

You love those links, huh? Jarrod is spelled wrong.

Unknown said...

Link are good, mmmkay?

Raheleh said...

Um, yeah.

Our weekend was crazy! We were limited to the bay area, though. From Pleasanton to Santa Cruz, to San Carlos to Cupertino, we had the east bay, south bay and peninsula covered.

It was fun. And Sunday was all ours with no driving at all... :)

Pedram Keyani said...

Hey man, I hear you did great in the breast feeding class..... I was a little confused about the role you played... did you feed or did you get fed?

Pedram Keyani said...

Shoot man! It's been like 10 years since txgiving and you haven't posted anything new! Please write about something cool like monster trucks and street fightiing.

Unknown said...

I know, I'm a huge slacker! I'll post soon, I promise!