Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Time fo a New Title

So here I am wasting valuable sleep away browsing random blogs on blogger. Seems that about 40% of them are spam blogs (which I have been flagging as objectionable) as I come across them), 20% are real blogs with a real person behind them writing away, and the other 40% have a title with Random in them.

Since everyone and their mother has a blog named Random this or My Random that, I've decided it's time for a change.

So for now, I've temporarily changed it to the completely original "Dave's Blog". While the new title probably won't be as original as I think it will be, it will hopefully fool myself into thinking I am clever for a few weeks at least.

4 comments:

Pedram Keyani said...

Dave, you are original enough so don't worry about the title of your blog. I, for one, think that if a grown man wants to buy a squirrel, teach it to break dance and write blogs about it, that is fine... but I really have a problem with the hordes of house-wives who put naked pictures of themselves vacuuming and blog about how they were strippers in past lives. Keep it real, keep it fresh, and for god's sake, keep the clothes on :-)

Raheleh said...

Crap! Rah's Random Reflections sounds so lame now. Good thing I don't blog often enough to care...

Unknown said...

Thanks for the comments, guys! Still no good ideas for a new title yet, so "Dave's Blog" it remains for now!

Anonymous said...

How about "Dave: One Awesome Dude." I think it has a ring to it. Or "Dave's Life: Don't you wish you were me?"