Thursday, September 22, 2005

Last Weekend

Last weekend, Wen and I flew up to the Bay Area for my 10 year high school reunion. It was a pretty good turnout and I mingled with a lot of people I used to hang out with back then.

You would think that people would change a lot over 10 years, but it seemed like people were mostly the same. Most seemed a bit more mature, some didn't seem to have changed at all. A number of people (mostly guys) gained a good deal of weight and were now quite tubby. A few people (mostly girls) lost a good deal of weight. I found it harder to recognize the people who lost weight compared to the ones that gained it. Weird!

Wendy's belly keeps on getting bigger. She is happy that she can feel Chloe kicking her now. I wonder when I will be able to feel it?

1 comment:

Pedram Keyani said...

I think you will have to wait until she is a teenager before she starts trying to kick you.